Magento Oracle ERP Integration
Are you looking for a Magento Oracle ERP integration solution to seamlessly integrate Magento with Oracle E-Business Suite and reduce bespoke integration tasks and costs? Or are you looking to reduce repetitive, manual data processing by ensuring that orders, customer details, stock and pricing are consistent?
Codeless Platforms’ Magento integration solution for Oracle E-Business Suite enables you to create standard and complex integrations to synchronise data activity between your Magento store and Oracle EBS, which replicate manual employee tasks.
BPA Platform supports the central creation and management of an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) to enable cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other. It is specifically designed for channel partners and enterprise customers who wish to provide system integration and automation as a service to internal and external customers.
Magento Oracle ERP Integration Scenarios and Benefits
BPA Platform provides a secure Oracle EBS integration solution to automate the management of company data between business systems and processes. The Oracle E-Business Suite integration tool allows you to map BPA Platform data to Magento objects and operations. Operations, such as ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, including Product, Customer and Order. Simply automate an employee process by dragging and dropping icons onto a canvas and link them together in a process flow. The correlation of these tools replicate the physical employee process to match your exact business rules.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of Magento Oracle ERP integration with BPA Platform
Common Oracle Magento integration scenarios:
- Order processing automation: Automatically download Magento orders including customer shipping details, delivery method, product description, product code, quantity, payment information and Transactions IDs
- Automatic customer account updates: Automatically update customer accounts in Oracle EBS, including new, existing and guest accounts from sales orders received from Magento
- Automatically upload Oracle EBS sales order status updates to Magento
- Automate the creation and incoming AR (accounts receivable) invoices and payments
- Automatic product updates: SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, stock levels etc.
- Automatically upload price changes made in Oracle EBS to Magento
- Automatically update inventory from Oracle EBS to Magento
- Dynamically check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
Additional Magento Oracle ERP Integration Services
- Configurable products, e.g. multiple choice options within a product listing
- Multiple payment methods to allow payments to be split
- Automated bank reconciliation to check if a payment for an order has successfully reached the vendors bank before an order can be shipped
- EDI integration
- PIM integration
- Courier service and delivery management system integration, e.g. DPD, UPS, FedEx, Parcelforce, ShipStation, Metapack etc.
- Automated pick list creation and delivery
- Automatic creation of dispatch notes
- Shipping notifications via email or SMS text message
Commercial benefits of using Codeless Platforms’ Magento Oracle ERP integration solution include:
- Remove the need for bespoke integration projects
- Ensure data consistency and increase data visibility
- Streamline Magento order management process
- Remove manual data entry tasks and associated errors
- Improve order to dispatch times
- Increase visibility into inventory levels
- Reduce operational costs
Frequently Asked Questions
Magento Oracle E-Business Suite Integration Brochure
Magento Oracle ERP Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.