Magento Sage 1000 Integration
Do you need a Magento Sage 1000 integration solution to remove repetitive, error prone and costly data entry activities from employee workloads?
Codeless Platforms' Magento Sage 1000 Integration solution enables organisations running Sage 1000 and the Magento eCommerce platform to quickly and easily integrate the two applications to streamline order management processes and reduce the costs associated with order processing.
BPA Platform supports the central creation and management of an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). It is designed specifically for channel partners and enterprise customers who wish to provide integration and automation as a service to internal and external customers.
Magento Sage 1000 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
The Magento Integration tool allows communication between BPA Platform and Magento. All communication uses XML. You use the tool to map BPA Platform data to Magento objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order. You can use Magento Integration to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as Magento customers, importing Magento sales orders into an ERP system, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Image: A high-level system architecture overview of Magento integration, with BPA Platform and Sage 1000
Common Magento Sage 1000 integration scenarios that our customers implement using the BPA Platform include:
- Automatic transfer of Magento sales orders into your Sage 1000 application
- Automatic product description, stock levels etc to Magento
- Dynamic customer data synchronisation between Magento and Sage 1000
- Automatic placement of Magento sales orders with your preferred parcel service
- Automatic transfer of online payment details and transaction IDs to Sage 1000
- Dynamic updating of Magento with a 'complete' or 'shipped' status when an invoice or delivery has been created
- Automatic creation and distribution of PO requisitions when an Magento order depletes stock levels below agreed levels
- Trigger-based creation and distribution of real-time business alerts (email/SMS) when specialist products are ordered
- Automatic communication of Magento or offline orders to product fulfilment partners (drop shipping)
Common commercial benefits achieved through Magento Sage 1000 integration include:
- Reduction in fulfillment times
- Greater product line profitability
- Enhanced customer communications
- Eradication of order processing errors
- Streamlined Magento order management processes
- Increased company revenue
Frequently Asked Questions
Magento Sage 1000 Integration Brochure
Magento Sage 1000 Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.