Magento Access Dimensions Integration
Are you looking for a Magento Access Dimensions integration solution to remove repetitive, error prone and costly data entry activities from employee workloads?
Codeless Platforms' Magento integration solution for Access Dimensions enables both B2B and B2C organisations running Access Dimensions and the Magento eCommerce platform to quickly and easily synchronise critical eCommerce data between the two applications. It provides you with the ability to automatically read and write data to and from your Magento eCommerce platform using BPA Platform to map data to Magento API objects and operations such as Add, Get, Update, and Delete for a variety of business operations such as Product, Customer and Order.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability. The Magento Access integration solution is compatible with both Magento and Magento 2.
Magento Access Dimensions Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Image: eCommerce process example with BPA Platform, Magento and Access Dimensions
Common Magento Access Dimensions integration scenarios that our customers implement using the BPA Platform include:
- Automatic transfer of Magento sales orders into your Access Dimensions accounting software including product description, product code and quantity required, customer billing / shipping details, delivery method (including carriage charges) and method of payment.
- Automate products and stock levels including product SKU*, description, tax class, weight, retail price and onhand inventory quantity to Magento
- Dynamic customer data synchronisation between Magento eCommerce and Access Dimensions including new, existing and customer accounts
- The placement of Magento sales orders with your preferred courier service e.g. DPD, DHL, UPS, FedEx, Parcelforce, Hermes etc.
- Automatic transfer of online payment details and transaction IDs to Access Dimensions
- The automatic updating of Magento with a 'complete' or 'shipped' status when an invoice or delivery has been created
- Automatic creation and distribution of PO requisitions when an Magento order depletes stock levels below agreed levels
- Trigger-based creation and distribution of real-time business alerts (email/SMS) e.g. include a ‘watchdog’ task which will identify where the transaction is, check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Automatic communication of Magento or offline orders to product fulfilment partners (drop shipping)
BPA Platforms' integration solution provides you with the ability to quickly integrate Access Dimensions with Magento 1.6x - 1.9x and 2.1x - 2.2x and automate essential eCommerce processes. For a technical overview download the supporting Magento Connector tool whitepaper.
Common commercial benefits achieved through Magento Access Dimensions integration with BPA Platform include:
- Streamlined Magento order management process
- Reduction in fulfilment times
- Greater product line profitability
- Enhanced customer communications
- Eradication of order processing errors
- Reduced operational costs
"When an order is placed BPA Platform pulls all the right data and makes sure everything is fed correctly. We have a vast amount of products in the back end. When a customer logs in, BPA Platform automatically authorises it and the customer can then place an order online or generate an estimate. The order will then go back down into Access Dimensions. BPA Platform makes sure that everything is correct and flows smoothly."Marketing Manager, Videcon Ltd
Videcon Ltd use BPA Platform to integrate Magento with its Access Dimensions accounting software
Frequently Asked Questions
Magento Access Dimensions Integration Brochure
Magento Access Dimensions Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.