Magento NetSuite Integration
Do you need a Magento NetSuite integration solution to remove repetitive, error prone and costly order processing tasks from employee workloads? Or are you looking to automate the synchronisation of products, stock and pricing?
Codeless Platforms' Magento NetSuite Integration Connector enables organisations running NetSuite and Adobe Commerce, formerly Magento eCommerce platform to integrate the two applications quickly and easily and create standard and complex Magento integration scenarios. It streamlines order management processes, products, stock and pricing and improves employee productivity by removing repetitive bi-directional data entry tasks.
BPA Platform is designed specifically for channel partners and enterprise customers who wish to integrate NetSuite with Magento and other third-party solutions to accelerate the automation of business processes. BPA Platform can be quickly deployed in the cloud as an iPaaS solution, with the ability to connect to any cloud-based application or on-premises system, to create a hybrid integration environment unique to your organisation.
Magento NetSuite Integration Scenarios and Benefits
The Magento integration tool allows communication between BPA Platform and Magento. You use the Magento Connector tool to map BPA Platform data to Magento objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order.
Common NetSuite Magento integration scenarios that our customers implement using the BPA Platform include:
- Download sales orders from Magento to NetSuite: The automated download of your Magento orders will include key information such as: Customer shipping details, delivery method and timeframe (as selected by the customer), product description, product code and quantity required, payment details including Transaction IDs.
- Upload NetSuite sales order status to Magento: Once an order has been fulfilled in your NetSuite system, your customer can be automatically alerted to the following: Order status updates, courier tracking information.
- Part shipment: Allow items of an order to be shipped as they become available. Allow an order to be closed before all items are shipped.
- Download stock levels from Magento: Online stock levels will be downloaded at scheduled intervals. This will allow for comparison against the stock levels held within your NetSuite system. It will also assist with keeping your inventory up to date within your Magento store.
- Upload NetSuite stock level and price changes to Magento: Your Magento store is automatically updated to reflect product related changes made within your NetSuite business system, such as: Product stock levels, product price changes.
Custom Adobe Commerce NetSuite Integration features:
The NetSuite Magento API integration solution is open to customisation which allows it to be tailored to your exact business requirements. This means that certain features are not available as standard but can be implemented through future design if you wish.
Below are some examples of features that can be added. The list is not exhaustive but aims to provide an idea of how the Magento integration solution could be expanded to suit your eCommerce process flow.
When downloading a sales order to NetSuite:
- Configurable products: This accommodates the bespoke customisation of a product where multiple-choice options within product listings are available. As standard, each selection made within the listing must have a unique SKU code and existing within your product inventory.
- Multiple payment methods: Allows payments to be split. This enables payments for one half and a payment method for the other.
- Payment reconciliation: Provides the ability to automatically check if a payment for an order has successfully reached the vendors bank account before an order can be shipped.
When uploading NetSuite stock levels and price changes to your Magento eCommerce store:
- Magento stock levels and prices inaccessible: Product stock levels and prices are obtained solely from NetSuite. These can be customised to query your inventory on Magento to obtain an aggregate figure.
Common commercial benefits achieved through Magento NetSuite integration include:
- Reduction in fulfilment times
- Greater product line profitability
- Enhanced customer communications
- Eradication of order processing errors
Frequently Asked Questions
Magento NetSuite Integration Brochure
Magento NetSuite Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.