UPS Sage 1000 Integration
Are you looking for a market proven UPS Sage 1000 integration solution to streamline your order fulfilment processes?
Codeless Platforms' UPS Sage 1000 Integration solution enables businesses of any size to integrate UPS with Sage 1000 and other business systems to automate repetitive administration and fulfilment processes.Download Brochure
UPS Sage 1000 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common UPS integration scenarios that you can achieve by integrating UPS with Sage 1000 include:
- Synchronised orders from Sage 1000 and automatically placing them with UPS for delivery
- Accumulated data such as tracking numbers and delivery notifications from your courier(s), automatic placement of this information into Sage 1000 and sending to the customer via a preferred contact method
- Dynamic identification of orders in need of fulfilment and selection of the most suitable courier based upon your chosen factors
Commercial benefits that our customers achieve through UPS Sage 1000 integration include:
- Reduction in order-to-fulfillment costs
- Elimination of data entry errors
- Ability to process more business transitions without increasing employee numbers
- Improvement in employee productivity and performance
- Decrease in order-to-dispatch times
Do you use multiple courier services as part of your order fulfillment process? Codeless Platforms' BPA Platform can also be used to integrate Sage 1000 with other leading national and international courier service providers.
UPS Sage 1000 Integration Brochure
UPS Sage 1000 Integration
Sage 1000 Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.