Shopify Plus Sage 1000 Integration
Are you looking for a customisable Shopify Plus Sage 1000 integration solution to automate your order management processes and reduce order processing time and costs? Or are you looking to improve the management of sales orders, products, stock and pricing to ensure consistency across your business systems?
Codeless Platforms’ Shopify Plus Sage 1000 integration solution provides you with the tools to quickly and easily integrate your Shopify Plus store with Sage 1000, helping to remove repetitive data entry tasks that surround order management and increase the visibility and consistency of your products and stock. It allows you to map data to Shopify data objects and operations, including ADD, UPDATE, GET and DELETE, for a variety of business objects, such as Products, Customer and Order.
Codeless Platforms is a Shopify Plus Technology Partner and provides Shopify partners and users with an easy-to-use Shopify connector through BPA Platform. It caters for both B2C and B2B integrations and provides companies of any size with drag-and-drop tools to simplify access to the Shopify API, allowing businesses to automate the upload and download of order information between in-house business systems and Shopify.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud-to-cloud applications to talk to each other, enabling seamless system integration and business process automation capability.
Shopify Integration Services: Shopify Plus Sage 1000 Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Shopify Plus Sage 1000 integration scenarios often implemented by BPA Platform for Sage 1000 users include:
- Automated Customer Management: Automatically update and create new, existing, and guest customer accounts in Sage 1000 from Shopify sales orders
- Order management automation: Automatically download sales orders from Shopify Plus to Sage 1000, including customer details, shipping/billing address, payment method, transaction ID, products ordered etc.
- Automatic Sage 1000 sales order status updates to Shopify Plus
- Automatically download products from Shopify Plus at scheduled intervals to cater for the upkeep of product data and price changes
- Automated product updates: Product SKU, product description, attribute set, category, tax class, weight, retail price, inventory levels etc.
- Automatically upload Sage 1000 stock levels and price changes to Shopify Plus
- Shopify POS integration: Automatically insert orders into Sage 1000 that have been made through a separate ‘checkout terminal’ or through your Shopify store, and dynamically identify them as WEB or EPOS source
- Identify the location of transactions, check for errors, and send an internal email notification if a sales process fails
- Ability to facilitate part shipments and ship order items when they become available
- Automated shipping notifications sent to the customer when goods have been shipped for both part-shipped and completed shipments
- Additional integrations achievable: Courier service integration, e.g. Parcelforce, DHL, DPD, FedEx etc.; integration with multiple Shopify stores; purchase order automation; pick list automation; dispatch note generation and more
Commercial benefits of Shopify Plus Sage 1000 integration include:
- Streamlined Shopify Plus order management processes
- Reduced operational costs
- Improved product and pricing consistency
- Reduced volume in returned goods due to data entry errors
- Ability to process more orders without adding strain on employees
- Reduced order to fulfilment times
- Reduced need to recruit additional resource during peak periods
Shopify Plus Sage 1000 Integration Brochure
Shopify Plus Sage 1000 Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.