Shopify Access Dimensions Integration
Are you looking for a Shopify Access Dimensions integration solution to remove costly Shopify order management tasks such as processing orders and updating products? Or are you looking to automatically put orders on hold with no stock allocated in Access Dimensions if they are identified as medium or high risk of fraud?
Codeless Platforms' Shopify Access Dimensions integration solution provides Shopify partners and end users with a cost-effective integration solution. Catering for both B2B and B2C organisations, it provides the ability to automate everyday eCommerce processes such as the downloading and uploading of customer details, Shopify sales orders, products, stock and pricing. It provides additional Shopify alerts to keep you informed if a sales process fails with the added ability to incorporate Shopify low stock and out of stock notifications from business rules to ensure that stock levels are consistent across all business systems.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS solution that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability. The Shopify integration solution is compatible with both Shopify and Shopify Plus.
Shopify Access Dimensions Integration Scenarios and Benefits
BPA Platforms’ Shopify connector simplifies communication between BPA Platform, Access Dimensions and Shopify. BPA Platform is used to map data to Shopify objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as, Product, Customer and Order.
Image: eCommerce process example of Shopify Access Dimensions integration with BPA Platform.
Typical Shopify Access Dimensions integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform:
- Automatically create and update new, existing and guest customer accounts in Access Dimensions from sales orders received via Shopify
- Automatic insertion of Shopify orders into Access Dimensions including customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method, quantity ordered, product code/description
- Dynamic transfer of orders status and current stock levels and/or images from Marketplace Access Dimensions to Shopify
- Automatic placement of an order with a selected courier service(s) e.g. DPD, DHL, UPS, FedEx, Parcelforce, Hermes etc.
- Automatic upload of products from a master catalogue including product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, available inventory levels
- Automate inventory and pricing updates between Access Dimensions and Shopify
- Fraud Risk Assessment (FRA): Automatically put orders on hold with no stock allocated in Access Dimensions if they are identified as medium or high risk of fraud, and send an advisory notification to an administrator
- Shopify alerts e.g. identify transaction location, check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails, Shopify out of stock notification, Shopify in stock alerts etc.
- Add a PIM for Shopify to ensure catalogue consistency across all business systems and marketplaces
Common commercial benefits achieved through Shopify Access Dimensions integration when using BPA Platform include:
- Improved customer service levels
- Significantly reduced order fulfilment times
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Eliminated frequent data entry actions and the capacity for human error
- Reduce eCommerce operational costs and the need to recruit additional resource during seasonal peaks
- Increased company output
Frequently Asked Questions
Shopify Access Dimensions Integration Brochure
Shopify Access Dimensions Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.