Sage 300 Automated SMS
Are you looking for a Sage 300 Automated SMS solution to automate data driven SMS messages? Alternatively, do you already use an SMS solution but require an efficient application to integrate it with Sage 300, support desk, warehouse management or other industry specific application?
Our Sage 300 Automated SMS solution, and it's easy to use drag and drop tools, enables organisations of all sizes to automate the formation and delivery of data-driven, personalised SMS messages to suppliers, employees, prospects and customers.Download Brochure
Sage 300 Automated SMS Text Messaging Scenarios and Benefits
Common automated communications created via our Automated SMS for Sage 300 solution include:
- Automatic creation and distribution of SMS management alerts e.g. large discount applied to sale
- The automatic creation and distribution of an SMS marketing message when a customer(s) has not purchased a product or service for 'x' months
- Automatic creation and distribution of SMS message(s) when a contract or subscription is approaching completion
- The automatic creation and distribution of a customer SMS message when an order has been dispatched
Common benefits achieved by organisations that have automated SMS text messaging include:
- Improved timing, relevance, personalisation and performance of SMS text messaging
- Costly and time consuming employee administration removed
- Reduced operational costs
Automated SMS for Sage 300 Brochure
Sage 300 Automated SMS
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.