Magento 2 Salesforce Integration
Are you looking for a cost effective Magento 2 Salesforce integration solution to drive repeat sales and generate additional sales leads? Or are you looking to maintain accurate customer data and improve customer engagement?
Codeless Platforms’ Magento 2 Salesforce integration solution simplifies integration between your Magento store and Salesforce to automate essential bi-directional data entry tasks whilst improving performance and driving company revenue.
Magento 2 Salesforce Integration Features and Benefits
- Automatic synchronisation of product data between Magento 2 and Salesforce
- Automatically synchronise new customer accounts to Salesforce when created in Magento 2
- Automatically update customer accounts in Salesforce when a customer updates their details in Magento 2
- Automate the download of sales orders in Magento 2 into Salesforce
- Automate the update of order changes made by customers or merchants within Magento 2 into Salesforce
- Automatically synchronise promotional campaign data, product, customer details and sales order information from Magento 2 to Salesforce
Custom services and integrations achievable
Codeless Platforms’ Magento 2 integration solution can be customised for further integration between additional on-premises and cloud-based business systems. Common areas for further integration include:
- ERP integration: SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage 200, Sage 300, Sage 1000 ERP, Epicor, SYSPRO etc.
- Email Marketing integration: HubSpot, MailChimp, dotdigital etc.
- Automatic creation and delivery of pick lists
- PO invoice automation
- Dispatch note creation
- Shipping notifications via email / SMS
- Customer portals
- Automated bank reconciliation and integration with payment gateways, such as WorldPay, PayPal, Stripe etc.
Commercial benefits of Magento 2 integration with Salesforce
- Accurate customer data
- Improved customer engagement
- Streamlined order processes and marketing campaign management
- Eradication of repetitive, bi-directional data entry and associated errors
- Drive repeat sales
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Reduced operational costs
- Generate additional sales leads
Magento 2 Salesforce Integration Brochure
Magento 2 Salesforce Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.