BPA Platform has been used extensively worldwide to automate business processes across almost every business function.
We’ve compiled just some of the roles BPA Platform has filled to reduce costs and improve company performance and cash flow within accounts and credit control processes and procedures.
Accounts and Credit Control Automation Scenarios:
- Alert staff when a key activity occurs in finance / ERP systems e.g. customers put on hold, orders waiting for manual release, credit limit change request
- Inform sales teams of daily, weekly, monthly sales
- Distribute news of payments received
- Alert directors of aged debtor reports
- Print debt chasing / credit control letters automatically
- Schedule debt collection phone calls automatically
- Alerts for unallocated invoices
- Notifications for when an invoice is allocated to the wrong nominal code
- Alert if goods are shipped but no invoice is raised
- Automatically print / email monthly statements
- Automate the creation and distribution of key financial reports
- Streamline authorisation processes such as purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Automate credit referencing of customers via services such as Creditsafe
- Publishing key stats to company intranets or automatically distributing them via email (PDF, Excel etc.)
- Automated reminders for annual returns such as tax and VAT
This is just a small collection of finance automation processes that our customers have implemented to improve their accounts and credit control processes and procedures. Codeless Platforms’ BPA Platform can be used in almost limitless combinations and sequences to provide businesses with the ability to instantly reduce operational costs and increase productivity across almost every business function.
For more information on how to automate business processes download the brochure below, or alternatively call us on +44 (0)330 998 8700.