Shopware ERP Integration
Are you looking for a Shopware ERP integration solution to automate your order management processes and improve the consistency of products, stock, and pricing between systems? Or are you looking to reduce manual processing errors and improve operational costs?
Codeless Platforms’ Shopware ERP integration connector provides both B2B and B2C Shopware users with the ability to integrate Shopware with their ERP system. It automates repetitive, manual order processing tasks, including orders, customer information and updating products, stock and pricing, to eradicate manual data entry tasks between multiple systems and eCommerce marketplaces.
Shopware ERP Integration Features and BenefitsThe Shopware Connector enables you to map data to Shopware API objects and operations. Operations, such as ADD, UPDATE, GET and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, including Order, Customer and Product.
Shopware ERP Integration Capabilities:
- Shopware integration with ERP and accounting systems: SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Epicor, Exact, Sage, SYSPRO and Access Dimensions.
- Manage Customer Accounts: Automatically create and update new and existing customer accounts (details, billing/shipping address) in your ERP system.
- Order Management: Automatically process Shopware orders to your ERP solution, including customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method, quantity ordered, product code/description.
- Upload ERP order status to Shopware: Automatically update Shopware with sales order status updates made in your ERP system.
- Create incoming AR Invoices and Payments: Automatically create an Accounts Receivable invoice etc.
- Inventory and Pricing: Automatically update inventory from your ERP system and upload price changes to Shopware.
- Product Updates: Automatically update product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price and available inventory levels between your ERP system and Shopware.
- Additional Services and Integrations: Identify transactions, check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications, support for multiple Shopware stores, support for a host of B2B scenarios.
Shopware integration with ERP benefits:
- Streamline Shopware order management processes
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels between systems and departments
- Remove repetitive data entry tasks and associated administration errors
- Reduce order to dispatch times
Shopware ERP Integration Brochure
Shopware ERP Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.