HubSpot CRM Integration
Are you looking for a HubSpot CRM integration solution to improve sales and marketing team performance? Or are you looking for a HubSpot CRM integration solution to automatically synchronise company and contact additions or changes, and sales orders between HubSpot CRM and your ERP system?
Codeless Platforms' HubSpot CRM integration solution simplifies access to the HubSpot API, allowing you to quickly and easily map data to HubSpot objects and operations such as Company, Contact, Sales Deal, Sales Line Item. BPA Platform enables HubSpot CRM users to integrate with practically any business system including, ERP and accounting systems, email marketing software and eCommerce platforms.
BPA Platform is an iPaaS Platform that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud to cloud applications to talk to each other to enable seamless system integration and business process automation capability.
Hubspot CRM Integration Scenarios and Benefits
BPA Platforms' HubSpot CRM integration provides seamless connectivity between BPA Platform and HubSpot. It allows you to automate the synchronisation of companies, customers and sales by allowing you to map BPA Platform data to HubSpot CRM objects and operations. Operations such as, ADD, UPDATE, GET, and DELETE, are supported for a range of business objects including:
- Get Companies
- Get Contacts
- Get Deals
- Upload Companies
- Upload Contacts
The tasks provided are template tasks designed as a starter pack of tasks/staging database to help with building integrations for two systems. These tasks, and related staging database can be modified to suit your own specific HubSpot CRM integration requirements.
This HubSpot CRM integration video demonstrates how to get Hubspot Contacts, Companies and Deals data using BPA Platform Task Templates.
Common HubSpot CRM integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform include:
- HubSpot CRM integration with ERP systems e.g. SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Sage 200, Sage 1000, SYSPRO, Epicor etc.
- Automatically synchronise customer contact data between HubSpot and other cloud-based or on-premises business systems
- Automate the synchronisation of new and existing customer contact data and changes between HubSpot CRM and your other business applications regardless of which system the contact change has been made
- Automatically update company additions and changes from HubSpot CRM to an ERP/accounting system
- Automatically create a Sales Order in your ERP system when a deal has been won in HubSpot CRM
Additional HubSpot CRM integration and automation scenarios that can be added include:
- HubSpot CRM eCommerce integration: Automate the synchronisation of customers, customer updates, orders and order fulfilment between HubSpot CRM and your eCommerce platform, e.g. Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce etc.
- HubSpot CRM email marketing integration: Automate the synchronisation of contact lists, campaign unsubscribes etc., and the creation and distribution of campaigns based on database actions, e.g. slow-moving stock etc., between HubSpot CRM and email marketing software, such as MailChimp, dotdigital, Spotler etc.
- Include HubSpot CRM users in workflow processes that start outside of the system, e.g. Account placed on hold in an ERP system
- Integration with an industry specific or bespoke system or application
- Automatically schedule follow up activity, including cross-sell and upsell opportunities to relevant sales/account manager
Common commercial benefits achieved by integrating HubSpot CRM with other business systems and applications include:
- Improvement in data accuracy
- Removal of repetitive data entry
- Eradication of the risk of sending inappropriate communications to customers or prospect because contact status have not been updated in all your business applications
- Improved employee productivity and company output
Frequently Asked Questions
HubSpot CRM Integration Brochure
HubSpot CRM Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.