BigCommerce NetSuite Integration
Are you looking for a BigCommerce NetSuite integration solution to remove the pains of repetitive data entry tasks that surround BigCommerce order processing? Or are you looking to ensure that products, stock and pricing are always up to date across all your business systems?
Codeless Platforms’ BigCommerce NetSuite Connector provides you with the ability to automate essential BigCommerce order management processes, such as the downloading and uploading of orders, customer information, stock, and pricing, between BigCommerce and NetSuite. BPA Platform removes the hidden costs that surround your eCommerce processes by eradicating repetitive data entry tasks and associated human errors.
BPA Platform is designed specifically for channel partners and enterprise customers who wish to integrate NetSuite with BigCommerce and other third-party solutions and accelerate the automation of business processes. BPA Platform can be quickly deployed in the cloud as an iPaaS solution, with the ability to connect to any cloud-based application or on-premises system, to create a hybrid integration environment unique to your organisation.
BigCommerce NetSuite Integration Scenarios and Benefits
The NetSuite BigCommerce Connector allows communication between BPA Platform, BigCommerce and NetSuite. You use the integration tool to map BPA Platform data to BigCommerce objects and operations. Operations, such as ADD, UPDATE, GET and DELETE, are supported for a variety of business objects, such as Product, Customer and Order.
You can use the BigCommerce NetSuite connector to provide an indirect link between systems that do not typically synchronise data with each other, such as synchronising contacts from a CRM platform as BigCommerce customers, importing BigCommerce sales orders into NetSuite, or even to provide reports containing data from both systems.
Common NetSuite integration with BigCommerce scenarios often implemented by BPA Platform users include:
- Automate the creation and updating of new, existing, and guest accounts in NetSuite
- Automate sales order processing from BigCommerce to NetSuite
- Automatically upload NetSuite sales order status to BigCommerce
- Automated creation of incoming accounts receivable (AR) invoices and payments
- Automate the updating of inventory from NetSuite to BigCommerce
- Automate the uploading of price changes made in NetSuite to BigCommerce
- Automatically update products including SKU, product descriptions, tax class, weight, RRP, stock quantity
- Dynamically check for errors and send an alert via email/SMS if a sales process fails
- Courier service integration, e.g. Parcelforce, DPD, FedEx, Royal Mail, Metapack etc.
- Purchase Order (PO) automation
- Pick list automation
- Automatically create dispatch notes
- Automated delivery/shipping notifications and alerts via email, SMS, web portals
- Payment gateway integration, e.g. PayPal, Stripe, Worldpay etc.
- Maintain product catalogue consistency through BigCommerce PIM integration
Common commercial benefits achieved with the NetSuite BigCommerce Connector include:
- Remove repetitive data entry and human error
- Speed up the BigCommerce order management process
- Improve order fulfilment times
- Reduce operational costs and drive company revenue
- Increase the visibility of stock levels
- Reduce the need to recruit additional resource during peak periods
- Increase employee productivity and company output
Frequently Asked Questions
BigCommerce NetSuite Integration Brochure
BigCommerce NetSuite Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.