Magento 2 ERP Integration
Are you looking for a cost-effective Magento 2 ERP integration solution to integrate Magento with your ERP system and remove time-consuming data entry tasks? Or are you looking to improve order fulfilment times and ensure that stock levels are consistent?
Codeless Platforms' Magento 2 integration connector permits the mapping of data to Magento 2 objects, to provide you with read / write access across a wide range of tables, providing the ability to dynamically synchronise data between Magento 2 and your ERP system.Download Brochure
Magento 2 ERP Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Magento 2 ERP integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform include:
- ERP integration e.g. SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365, Sage ERP (200 / 1000 / X3 / 300 etc.) SYSPRO, Epicor, Access Dimensions etc.
- Automatic creation of customer accounts e.g. New customers, existing customer and guest accounts
- Automatic transfer of Magento 2 sales orders into your ERP application: Customer shipping details, delivery method, product description and code, quantity ordered, payment details, transaction IDs
- Automatic upload of ERP sales order statuses to Magento 2
- Inventory automation, including product description, stock levels etc. from your ERP to Magento 2
- Automate the creation of Accounts Receivable (AR) invoices and payments
- Dynamic updating of Magento 2 with a 'complete' or 'shipped' status when an invoice or delivery has been created
- Automation of sales refund orders, invoices and credit memos
- Automatic download of online stock levels at defined or scheduled intervals
- Automate the synchronisation of price changes in your ERP with Magento 2
- Magento 2 PIM integration to ensure product catalogue consistency across all systems and sales channels
Additional Magento 2 ERP integration capabilities
- Trigger-based creation and distribution of real-time business alerts (email/SMS) when specialist products are ordered
- Automated placement of Magento 2 sales orders with your preferred parcel service e.g. DPD, Parcelforce, FedEx, Royal Mail, UPS, Metapack etc.
- Automatic creation and distribution of PO requisitions when a Magento 2 order depletes stock levels below agreed levels
- Payment gateway integration e.g. Stripe, WorldPay, PayPal, Abillity etc.
- CRM integration e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage CRM, Sugar CRM, Infor CRM etc.
- Automatic dispatch note creation and delivery
- Pick list automation
- Amazon Seller Central and eBay integration
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) integration
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration e.g. Argos, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, John Lewis, Boots, Morrison’s etc.
Common commercial benefits achieved through Magento 2 integration include:
- Reduction in order to fulfilment times
- Greater product line profitability
- Enhanced customer communications
- Removal of order processing errors
- Reduced operational costs
- Improved company and employee productivity
Magento 2 ERP Integration Brochure
Magento 2 ERP Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.