Magento 2 ERP Integration
Are you looking for a cost-effective Magento 2 ERP integration solution to integrate Magento with your ERP system and remove time-consuming data entry tasks? Or are you looking to improve order fulfilment times and ensure that stock levels are consistent?
Codeless Platforms' Magento 2 integration connector permits the mapping of data to Magento 2 objects, to provide you with read / write access across a wide range of tables, providing the ability to dynamically synchronise data between Magento 2 and your ERP system.Download Brochure
Magento 2 ERP Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Magento 2 ERP integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform include:
- ERP integration e.g. SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365, Sage ERP (200 / 1000 / X3 / 300 etc.) SYSPRO, Epicor, Access Dimensions etc.
- Automatic creation of customer accounts e.g. New customers, existing customer and guest accounts
- Automatic transfer of Magento 2 sales orders into your ERP application: Customer shipping details, delivery method, product description and code, quantity ordered, payment details, transaction IDs
- Automatic upload of ERP sales order statuses to Magento 2
- Inventory automation, including product description, stock levels etc. from your ERP to Magento 2
- Automate the creation of Accounts Receivable (AR) invoices and payments
- Dynamic updating of Magento 2 with a 'complete' or 'shipped' status when an invoice or delivery has been created
- Automation of sales refund orders, invoices and credit memos
- Automatic download of online stock levels at defined or scheduled intervals
- Automate the synchronisation of price changes in your ERP with Magento 2
- Magento 2 PIM integration to ensure product catalogue consistency across all systems and sales channels
Additional Magento 2 ERP integration capabilities
- Trigger-based creation and distribution of real-time business alerts (email/SMS) when specialist products are ordered
- Automated placement of Magento 2 sales orders with your preferred parcel service e.g. DPD, Parcelforce, FedEx, Royal Mail, UPS, Metapack etc.
- Automatic creation and distribution of PO requisitions when a Magento 2 order depletes stock levels below agreed levels
- Payment gateway integration e.g. Stripe, WorldPay, PayPal, Abillity etc.
- CRM integration e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage CRM, Sugar CRM, Infor CRM etc.
- Automatic dispatch note creation and delivery
- Pick list automation
- Amazon Seller Central and eBay integration
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) integration
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration e.g. Argos, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, John Lewis, Boots, Morrison’s etc.
Common commercial benefits achieved through Magento 2 integration include:
- Reduction in order to fulfilment times
- Greater product line profitability
- Enhanced customer communications
- Removal of order processing errors
- Reduced operational costs
- Improved company and employee productivity
Magento 2 ERP Integration Brochure
Magento 2 ERP Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.