Sage CRM SMS
Are you searching for an affordable Sage CRM SMS solution that can dynamically send SMS messages to customers, suppliers or prospects based on real-time data changes in Sage CRM?
Codeless Platforms' Sage CRM SMS solution provides businesses using Sage CRM with a simple-to-use tool set to automate the creation and distribution of data driven SMS communications.Download Brochure
Sage CRM SMS Text Messaging Automation Scenarios and Benefits
Common examples of automated SMS text messaging include:
- Automatic time or event triggered creation and distribution of an SMS marketing message based on related product or service data.
- The automatic creation and distribution of a customer SMS message when an order has been dispatched
- Automatic creation and distribution of SMS message(s) when a service contract is about to lapse
- Automated creation and distribution of SMS management alerts e.g. Sales and marketing KPI's or support ticket raised against a key account.
Common benefits achieved by organisations that have automated Sage CRM SMS text messaging include:
- Improve timing, relevance, personalisation and performance of SMS text messaging
- Eradicate costly and time consuming employee administration
- Reduced operational costs
Automated SMS for Sage CRM
Sage CRM SMS
Sage CRM Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.