EDI ERP Integration
Are you looking for a proven EDI ERP integration solution to dynamically synchronise EDI data with your ERP system? Or are you looking to improve trading partner relationships and streamline your supply chain processes?
Codeless Platforms’ drag and drop B2B EDI integration solution reduces the cost of EDI integration projects and enables you to automatically push and pull EDI data to and from your ERP system, allowing you to concentrate on building partner relationships.
BPA Platform removes the need for manual data entry and automates the creation of important back up files to significantly reduce the cost of doing business. It will also monitor key EDI data for you, enabling you and your employees to concentrate on value added tasks such as building trading partner relationships and enhancing supply chain processes.Download Brochure
EDI ERP Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common B2B EDI integration scenarios that our customers implement using BPA Platform include:
- ERP integration e.g. SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365, Sage 50 / 200 / 1000 / X3, SYSPRO, Epicor, Access Dimensions etc.
- Automated receiving and sending of electronic orders, invoices, advance shipping notes etc.
- Automatically push data back into your ERP system, with rules-based workflow authorisations if required
- Automatically monitor key EDI data and send business alerts via email or SMS
- Automate the creation of important back up files
Commercial benefits achieved by integrating EDI with ERP software include:
- Improved access to real-time, critical business data
- Reduced costs of doing business
- Improved decision making by increasing the visibility of critical information
- Removal of manual data entry processing
- Reduced EDI project times and maintenance costs
- Improved data exchange speeds and accuracy
- Increased operational efficiency
EDI ERP Integration Brochure
EDI ERP Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.