Creditsafe CRM Integration
Are you looking to a cost-effective Creditsafe CRM integration solution to automatically update credit, financial and contact information directly into your CRM system from Creditsafe? Or are you looking to reduce the risk of acquiring bad debt and increase the accuracy of business data?
Codeless Platforms’ integration solution for Creditsafe data synchronisation with your existing CRM system provides you with the ability to automatically update company and contact details and credit information into your CRM system.Download Brochure
Creditsafe CRM Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Creditsafe Integration scenarios with CRM applicataions that our customers look to implement include:
- Creditsafe integration with CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce, Sage CRM, Infor CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sugar CRM, Agile CRM etc.
- Automate the verification of business addresses
- Automate the verification of decision makers and contact details
- Automatically update customer and prospect data
- Automate the creation and distribution of reports
- Automatic updating of existing customer credit limits in line with company changes, e.g. company profit growth or loss
- Automated synchronisation of changes to customer, trading partner and stakeholder information to key decision makers and Account Managers
Common benefits achieved through Creditsafe integration with your existing CRM software include:
- Reduction in exposure to credit risk
- Removal of repetitive administration tasks and cost surrounding credit referencing and data validation
- Up-to-date and current customer and sales prospect data
- 100% accurate and enforced business rules and procedures
- Increased employee and company productivity
- Improved accuracy of business data
- Streamlined and informed decision-making process
Creditsafe CRM Integration Brochure
Creditsafe CRM Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.