Expensify NetSuite Integration
Are you looking for an Expensify NetSuite integration solution to automatically create expense reports and journal entries in NetSuite ERP when an expenses workflow has been completed in the Expensify expense management software? Or are you looking to streamline employee expenses workflow processes by removing repetitive data entry and human errors?
Codeless Platforms’ Expensify and NetSuite integration solution provides you with the ability to automate the creation of expense invoices in NetSuite so that you can streamline your expenses workflow processes and increase the visibility into company expenditure.
BPA Platform is designed specifically for channel partners and enterprise customers who wish to integrate Expensify and NetSuite and other third-party solutions to accelerate the automation of business processes. BPA Platform can be quickly deployed in the cloud as an iPaaS solution, with the ability to connect to any cloud-based application or on-premises system, to create a hybrid integration environment unique to your organisation.
Expensify NetSuite Integration Features and Benefits
Expensify NetSuite Connector Features and Capabilities
The Expensify to NetSuite integration solution automatically creates expense reports and journal entries in NetSuite when an expenses workflow has been completed in the Expensify expense management software. This enables workflow to be automatically extended from Expensify into NetSuite whereupon expense invoices, reports and journal entries can be completed.
- Approve expense reports in Expensify and see these entered into NetSuite as GL journal entries within minutes; one journal entry per expense report
- One journal detail for each expense on the report, each debiting the amount to be reimbursed from the appropriate GL account, as determined by the configuration of Expensify and of the BPA Platform integration
- Expense reports and attached receipts downloaded as PDF documents and saved to your server
- One additional journal detail (without GL analysis) crediting the balance of the report to a clearing account, for subsequent payment (payment not automated by BPA Platform)
- GL analysis entered for each journal detail, based on the ‘tags’ assigned to each expense by the Expensify user, as determined by the configuration of Expensify and of the BPA Platform integration
- Optionally automate posting of journal entry to permanent ledger after data entry
- Set ‘Reimbursed’ flag visible to the Expensify user on their expense report after their approved claim has been entered into NetSuite, for peace of mind
- Extensible solution template: easy to add custom report fields from Expensify as additional field mappings to NetSuite; many other customisations and extensions possible
NetSuite Expensify integration Benefits
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve through Expensify integration with NetSuite using BPA Platform include:
- Remove repetitive data entry and human errors
- Increase visibility into company expenditure
- Streamline employee expense workflows
- Reduce operational costs
- Improve efficiency and profits
Expensify NetSuite Integration Brochure
Expensify NetSuite Integration
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.