BPA Platform enables Signum to enhance SAP Business One and integrate with third-party software
Signum Solutions, which delivers innovative, flexible and affordable business management systems to small and mid-sized companies, needed an integration and automation solution following an increase in demand from its SAP Business One customers. Adding BPA Platform to its toolkit has presented the company with new opportunities and the ability to offer something different and valuable to its existing customers, as well as providing flexibility, security and freedom.
Primary Applications Used: SAP Business One
- Ability to enhance and integrate SAP Business One with other software
- Deliver projects without having to code and therefore lock customers in
- Provide customers with flexibility, security and freedom
- Solve business problems and adaprt to economic climate
- Access to Customer Portal for SAP Business One
We would have struggled with integration without BPA Platform. It’s allowed us to address requirements that come to us, such as integration with EDI systems, Shopify etc. BPA Platform has given us a solution that basically allows us to implement custom developments, but within a standard, portable framework. It is easy to understand by a non-developer.
Lindsay Pointon, Managing Director, Signum Solutions