A Guide to Procurement in BusinessDownload Brochure
Learn about procurement in business and how it plays an important role to keep procurement costs low, maintain supplier relationships and reduce the overall price of products and services.
This procurement eBook focuses on the essentual role of procurement management, the procurement cycle, how to map a procurement process flow, cost saving strategies in procurement, the advantages of procurement software and how you can improve employee performance and drive company revenue with procurement automation and system integration.
- Understanding procurement in business
- Procurement vs Purchasing – What’s the difference?
- Fundamentals of the procurement cycle
- How to map a procurement process flow
- Cost saving strategies in procurement
- Understanding procurement software
- Improving performance with procurement automation
In order to maximise profit margins and improve efficiency to stay cost competitive, mapping out your procurement procedure can help your business identify key areas that may require automation or modification and, ultimately, improve performance.
eBook: A Guide to Procurement in Business
Learn about procurement in business and how it plays an important role to keep procurement costs low, maintain supplier relationships and reduce the overall price of products and services.Download Brochure