Magento Sage 200 Integration Solution Overview
Codeless Platforms’ Magento Sage 200 integration solution allows you to quickly and easily automate the downloading and uploading of customer details, orders, products, stock and pricing via a pack of preconfigured tasks.
Magento integration with Sage 200 with BPA Platform enables you to remove the hidden costs that surround eCommerce by eradicating repetitive employee data entry between systems and the risk of costly errors.
Magento Sage 200 BPA Solution Modules and Benefits
This dedicated solution simplifies integration between Sage 200, Magento and Magento 2, providing you with the tools you need to automate essential eCommerce processes straight out of the box.
Default automated processes in the Magento Sage 200 solution include:
- Automatically process orders from Magento to Sage 200 including product description and code, quantity, customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method etc.
- Automatically upload Sage 200 sales order status to Magento
- Link orders downloaded from Magento to separate holding accounts e.g. WEB.MAGENTO, WEB.EBAY etc.
- Create incoming payments against orders
- Automatically update inventory from Sage 200
- Automatically update price changes to Magento
- Automate product updates e.g. product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, inventory quantity etc.
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier integration, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications
*Not included in this standard pack. Contact us for more information.
Benefits of Sage 200 Magento Integration
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve by integrating Magento with Sage 200 include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Streamline Magento order management processes
- Decrease order to dispatch times
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Improve productivity and reduce operational costs