Email Trigger (SMTP) – Support Ticket Example
On completion of this exercise, we will create a task that;
- Monitors incoming emails for criteria
- Puts the cleaned content of the email into variables
- Checks to see if the account number of the user is in the database
- If it is not .. it sends a notification
- If it is, it writes the support data to a database and notifies the user
The following video is not a full production example, but introduces techniques that can be used in your business process automation projects.