Are your colleagues still physically rekeying Eventbrite data into a CRM or ERP solution? Or do you require an Eventbrite integration solution synchronise Eventbrite data with marketing or social media platforms?
Codeless Platforms' Eventbrite Integration connector enables organisations to dynamically monitor, report and react to real-time performance data, reducing costs, improving performance and driving revenues.Download Brochure
Eventbrite Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common Eventbrite API Integration scenarios that our users look to achieve include:
- The reporting on Eventbrite data e.g. ticket sales per day or large number of tickets remaining
- The creation and distribution of email, SMS or social media campaigns base on slow ticket sales
- The synchronisation of Eventbrite data with CRM or ERP solutions
- The dynamic creation and distribution of business alerts when key data events occur
Common benefits achieved by integrating Eventbrite API with ERP, CRM and other business systems include:
- Eradication of human errors associated with costly administration
- Increased visibility of event information to aid decision making
- Streamlined business processes
- Increased employee and company productivity
Eventbrite Integration Brochure
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.