Clickatell API Integration
Are you looking for a Clickatell API integration solution to integrate the SMS gateway and online messaging service provider Clickatell with your business systems? Or do you need to improve the speed and accuracy of your bulk SMS communications?
Codeless Platforms’ Clickatell API integration connector provides organisations with the ability to dynamically monitor their cloud-based or on-premises business systems and automate the creation and delivery of data-driven SMS messages. It provides employees, prospects, suppliers and existing customers with dynamic SMS communications at the exact moment it is required.Download Brochure
Clickatell API Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common data-driven Clickatell REST web service integration scenarios that our customers implement using the BPA Platform include:
- The automatic creation and delivery of an SMS text marketing message e.g. promote slow moving stock or when a customer(s) has not purchased a product or service for ‘x’ months
- Automate the creation and delivery of a customer SMS message e.g. when an order has been dispatched
- Automatic creation and delivery of SMS communications when a contract or subscription is due for renewal or completion
- The automatic creation and delivery of SMS management alerts e.g. large discount applied to sale
- Automate the creation and delivery of risk management notifications e.g. stock level warnings, financial KPIs or sensitive data
Common commercial benefits achieved through Clickatell API integration with other business systems and applications include:
- Enhance customer marketing activities
- Speed up and improve communication to employees and key stakeholders
- Improve risk management processes
Clickatell SMS Integration Brochure
Clickatell API Integration
Standard Product Base ServerStarts from:
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.