Shopify Sage 200 Integration Overview
Codeless Platforms’ Shopify Sage 200 BPA Solution provides Shopify partners and users with with a pack of preconfigured tasks to automate the upload and download of sales order and inventory information between Shopify and Sage 200.
This dedicated solution for Shopify and Sage 200 removes the need for manual administration by automating a wide range of business processes including the downloading and uploading of essential data, such as customer details, orders, products, stock and pricing. It also provides notification and alerting capabilities such as Fraud Risk Assessment (FRA) advisory notification to an administrator.
Shopify Sage 200 BPA Solution Modules and Benefits
This proven and cost effective solution will immediately improve company performance, and once installed will become an essential tool for your business.
Standard modules of the Shopify Sage 200 Integration solution include:
- Manage Customer Accounts: Create separate holding accounts for each eCommerce channel e.g. WEB.SHOPIFY, WEB.EBAY etc.
- Automate Order Management: Process sales orders from Shopify to Sage 200 e.g. customer billing/shipping details, delivery method, payment method, quantity ordered, product code/description, upload Sage 200 sales order status to Shopify
- Create Incoming Payments: Incoming payments will be created against the order
- Fraud Risk Assessment (FRA): Automatically put orders on hold with no stock allocated in Sage 200 if they are identified as medium or high risk of fraud, and send an advisory notification to an administrator
- Automate Inventory and Pricing Updates: Update inventory from Sage 200, upload price changes to Shopify
- Automate Product Updates: Product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, available inventory levels
- Alerts and Notifications: Identify transaction location, check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier integration, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, support for multiple Shopify stores, support for a host of B2B scenarios
*Not included in this standard pack. Contact us for more information.
Benefits of the Shopify Sage 200 Solution
The Sage 200 Shopify integration solution will quickly become an integral part of your business by automating a wide-variety of business processes. Common commercial benefits that you can achieve include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Improve Shopify order management processes
- Significantly decrease order to dispatch times
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Improved productivity and operational costs