Salesforce SAP Business One Integration
Codeless Platforms’ Salesforce SAP Business One integration solution provides Salesforce and SAP Business One users and partners with a pack of preconfigured tasks that automates the synchronisation of customers and accounts, opportunities and sales orders.
The Salesforce SAP Business One integration solution reduces repetitive manual administration tasks from employee workloads, removes data entry errors, increases employee productivity and improves company performance.
Demonstration: SAP Business One Customers and Contacts to Salesforce Accounts and Contacts
Salesforce SAP Business One Integration Modules and Benefits
Default modules and functionality in the SAP Business One Salesforce integration solution include:
- New and Existing Accounts and Business Partners: Automatically synchronise accounts between Salesforce and SAP Business One, including account name, SAP customer number, default billing/shipping address, contact information etc.
- Contacts: Automatically update new and existing contacts between Salesforce and SAP Business One with the associated business partner or customer account, including name, owner (if applicable), telephone, email, account name etc.
- Opportunities: Download opportunities from Salesforce and upload as sales orders to SAP Business One
- Sales Orders: Automatically synchronise sales orders from SAP Business One with Salesforce, including order number, date, value, account, owner (if applicable), product, unit price, quantity, subtotal etc.
Demonstration: Salesforce Opportunities to SAP Business One Sales Orders
Commercial benefits of Salesforce SAP Business One integration:
- Remove repetitive, bi-directional data entry
- Increase the visibility of critical information across employees and departments
- Improve sales forecasting accuracy
- Quickly and easily facilitate two-way integration
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase ability to drive company revenue