Microsoft Dynamics NAV Magento BPA Solution Overview
Codeless Platforms’ Magento Microsoft Dynamics NAV BPA Solution provides you with a pack of preconfigured tasks to quickly integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV with Magento and automate essential eCommerce processes. It removes manual administration including the downloading and uploading of orders, customer details, products, stock and pricing.
Once installed, the Magento Microsoft Dynamics NAV BPA Solution quickly and easily streamlines order management processes, removes errors from repetitive administration and increases the visibility of stock.Download Datasheet
Magento Microsoft Dynamics NAV BPA Solution Modules and Benefits
This proven and cost effective solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Magento will transform the way you process orders and manage products, stock and pricing by automating the essential activities that surround a successful eCommerce business.
Standard modules of the Magento Dynamics NAV integration solution include:
- Manage customer accounts including details, billing/shipping address for new accounts, existing accounts and guest accounts
- Automate the processing of orders from Magento to Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Automatically upload Microsoft Dynamics NAV sales order status to Magento
- Automate inventory updates from Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Automatically upload price changes to Magento
- Automate the upload of product updates e.g. product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price and quantity
- Automatically check for errors and send internal alerts if a sales process fails
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier integration, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications
*Not included in this standard pack. Contact us for more information.
Benefits of Magento Microsoft Dynamics NAV Integration
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve Magento Navision integration include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Streamline Magento order management processes
- Decrease order to dispatch times
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Improve productivity and reduce operational costs