Magento Access Dimensions Integration Solution Overview
Codeless Platforms’ Magento Access Dimensions integration solution removes the need for manual administration between systems by automating the downloading and uploading of customer details, orders, products, stock and pricing.
Our Magento and Access Dimensions integration BPA Solution provides you with a pack of preconfigured tasks to quickly and easily streamline order management processes and improve company performance.Download Datasheet
Magento Access Dimensions BPA Solution Modules and Benefits
Once installed, this proven and cost effective solution for Access Dimensions and Magento will immediately transform the way you process orders and manage products, stock and pricing by automating the essential activities surrounding your eCommerce processes.
Standard modules of the Magento Access Dimensions solution include:
- Manage customer accounts e.g. details, billing/shipping address for new, existing and guest accounts
- Automatically process sales orders from Magento to Access Dimensions e.g. customer shipping/billing, product details, quantity, delivery method etc.
- Automatically upload Access Dimensions sales order status to Magento
- Automate inventory and pricing updates to and from Access Dimensions and Magento
- Automate product updates to Magento e.g. product SKU, description, weight, retail price, quantity etc.
- Send internal alerts if a sales process fails
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier integration, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications
*Not included in this standard pack. Contact us for more information.
Benefits of Magento Access Dimensions Integration
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve by integrating Magento with Access Dimensions include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Streamline Magento order management processes
- Decrease order to dispatch times
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Improve productivity and reduce operational costs