Tool pack includes support for SAP Business One v10.0, connections licensing and integration tool support for public cloud
Codeless Platforms is pleased to announce the availability of v3.12 of the SAP Business One Tool Pack. This pack introduces connections licensing for the SAP Business One Integration tools for both DIAPI and Service Layer; support for multi-tenant HANA hosted SAP Business One, including usability enhancements for configuration of tenancy connections; integration tool support for SAP Business One public cloud to add to existing support for private cloud (removal of the requirement to provide licence server credentials) and support up to the latest SAP Business One 10.0 Feature Pack 2011.
Sue Dear, Product Director, Codeless Platforms: “This is an important release with several important new features. We recommend that any users requiring connectivity to SAP Business One, in particular v10.0, should download and install this latest pack. Whilst we currently support Service Layer for HANA, this version of our tools does not yet extend to SQL Server which has been introduced to v10.0. This will be added in our next release. DIAPI continues to be supported for both SQL Server and HANA.”
The new features of the SAP Business One Tool Pack include:
- On-premises and cloud (both public and private cloud) installations of SAP Business One supported.
- Support for user-defined tables and fields within objects and subobjects.
- Allows you to maintain the synchronisation of data between one SAP company database and another. For example, if a record changes in one company it will be reflected in the other.
- Allows data to be synchronised between SAP Business One and third-party systems.
- Dynamic provision of API metadata enabling changes to objects and operations to be rolled out independently of the tool pack (SAP Business One (DIAPI) Integration tool only).
- Memory support for ODBC, OLEDB, Call Store Procedure, and internal repositories (SAP Business One (DIAPI) Integration tool only).
Tool Pack Contents
This tool pack enables calls to SAP Business One via its API and for events in SAP Business One to be monitored and acted on in BPA Platform. This is achieved via the following agents and tools included in the pack:
- SAP Business One Event Agent
- SAP Business One Trigger tool
- SAP Business One (DIAPI) Integration Agent
- SAP Business One (DIAPI) Integration tool
- SAP Business One (SL) Integration Agent
- SAP Business One (SL) Integration tool
This release also includes a Quick Start and Installation Guide (included in the file download or available at the bottom of the product page) to assist with the initial set up and installation of the tool pack features. A checklist is provided for each component within the tool pack to assist with the variety of requirements needed as part of the process.
Please note that all aspects of the SAP Business One Integration Tool Pack require BPA Platform 2020 Update 1 (build 6466) or above, as a minimum requirement. Discover more about BPA Platform 2020
Visit our partner area to access and download SAP Business One Tool Pack v3.12.
About Codeless Platforms
Founded in 1999, Codeless Platforms is at the forefront of business process automation and rapid application development. We have a proven track record of developing and delivering agile, flexible and robust next generation software solutions, empowering businesses to get the most from their data as well as the ability to respond to the rapidly changing business demands of today. Our knowledge of the marketplace and channel has grown in line with this development and established us as a highly experienced and reputable software company, working closely with partners and software vendors, such as Access, Epicor, Infor, Microsoft, Sage, SAP and SYSPRO. With over 450 global partners, more than 8500 customers use Codeless Platforms’ software solutions, ranging from diverse global organisations to the small local enterprise. The company is headquartered in Poole, UK, with representative offices throughout the world.