Firefly Suite Overview
Firefly Suite provides you with a secure business management system to quickly and easily manage critical business information such as opportunities, quotes, orders and sales at any time, on any device, regardless of location.
Firefly Suite provides you with the flexibility and functionality you need to run your business cost effectively and efficiently. Not only does it provide you with a complete overview of essential business information to carry out the most essential activities, it’s flexible enough to allow you to customise and add functionality to suit your exact business requirements.
Firefly Suite Features and Benefits
Firefly Suite is a comprehensive business management system, providing all the tools you need to manage your business – from opportunities, quotes and pricing to campaigns, job management and sales orders. However, it is also flexible enough to allow you to customise it and add functionality, resulting in a fully tailored business solution.
Standard features of Firefly Suite include:
- Accounts and Contact Management: Contact details, account details, address classification, customer discount percentage, accounting details, leads and campaigns
- Activities and History Management: History of customer interactions, calendar view, create follow-up events and tasks, meeting reminders etc.
- Opportunities: Initial enquiry, contact details, total potential / probability of sale, source of lead etc.
- Quotations: Create sales quotes, manage price lists and tax codes, quote lines, multiple product lines, discount levels etc.
- Sales Orders: Create sales order including product details, price lists and tax codes, order numbers, job numbers etc.
- Invoicing: Easily integrate Firefly Suite with your accounting / ERP system e.g. Xero, Sage, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- Job Management: Monitor and search the production process for each order
- Stock Management: Add and manage your entire product catalogue, stock taking, stock receipts etc.
- Pricing: Manage list-based pricing, customer discount levels, tiered pricing etc.
- Reporting: Create reports e.g. conversion rates, repeat business per month, unconverted quotes etc.
- Email and PDF Generation: Automatically generate PDFs for sending or printing, send HTML email
- Integration: Easily integrate Firefly Suite with your other business systems via BPA Platform e.g. eCommerce solution, accounting / ERP, CRM etc.
- Option to include Microsoft Outlook plugin module
Benefits of Firefly Suite
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ready
- Always available – hosted in cloud servers so you can access data 24/7
- Worldwide access – access to your application wherever you are on any device
- No extra hardware – all you need is an internet connection
- Designed to be thorough and simple to use
- Easy to modify to meet your needs
- Mass data input and connection to external databases
- Easy to add colleagues and give access upon your needs
- Search and tag with multiple criteria
- Support includes updates and upgrades of the application with new features and elements