Are you looking for a TrueCommerce integration solution to seamlessly integrate your TrueCommerce EDI solution with your ERP system? Or are you looking to enhance trading partner relationships and streamline your supply chain processes?
Codeless Platforms’ TrueCommerce integration solution reduces the cost of manual data entry tasks associated with EDI whilst reducing the cost of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration projects, enabling you to gain efficiencies within your supply chain.
BPA Platforms' TrueCommerce integration mapping tool automates the creation of important back up files to significantly reduce the cost of doing business. The TrueCommerce connector tool uses XML as its input and output data format. Interoperation with standard BPA Platform tools is achieved using the BPA Platform XML tools which allow conversion of standard BPA Platform recordsets to and from XML for common operations such as orders and invoices. It will also monitor key TrueCommerce EDI data for you, enabling you and your employees to concentrate on value-added tasks.
BPA Platform supports the central creation and management of an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) that enables cloud-based, on-premises systems and cloud-to-cloud applications to talk to each other, enabling seamless system integration and business process automation capability. It is designed specifically for channel partners and enterprise customers who wish to provide integration and automation as a service to internal and external customers.
TrueCommerce Integration Brochure
Discover how integrating TrueCommerce with other business systems enables organisations to increase trading partner relationships and gain efficiencies within supply chains.Download Brochure
TrueCommerce Integration Scenarios and Benefits
Common TrueCommerce integration scenarios often implemented when using BPA Platform include:
- TrueCommerce ERP Integration: SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, SYSPRO, Epicor, Sage 200 / 300 / 1000 / X3 / Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, Access Dimensions etc.
- EDI Transaction Automation: Automatically receive and send EDI transactions, such as sales orders, purchase orders, invoices, 3PL communications etc.
- Automatically push EDI data back into your ERP system, such as proof of delivery information
- Rules-based workflow authorisations
- Dynamically monitor key EDI data and send business alerts through email or SMS to company decision makers
- Automatically back up important files
"The orders we receive via TrueCommerce EDI generates an XML file. BPA Platform processes and validates that file and loads it into Epicor. We also use it to upload our delivery runs to a proof of delivery system.
With BPA Platform you're using tasks and tools that you're a little bit more familiar with. It's quite visual and it's easy to go back into it, pick up the thread and understand the processes."ERP Specialist, Grant Westfield
Grant Westfield uses BPA Platform to integrate TrueCommerce EDI with its Epicor ERP system.
Common benefits of TrueCommerce ERP integration when using BPA Platform include:
- Improve trading partner relationships
- Streamline supply chain processes
- Increase access to real-time, critical business data
- Reduce the costs of doing business
- Remove manual data entry processing time and costs
- Reduce EDI project times and maintenance costs
- Improve data exchange speeds and accuracy
- Increase operational efficiency
- Improve decision making by increasing the visibility of critical information
TrueCommerce Integration Brochure
Use our simple ROI calculator to discover how much you could save each year through automation.