eBay Sage 200 Integration Solution Overview
Codeless Platforms’ eBay Sage 200 BPA Solution provides you with a pack of preconfigured tasks to quickly integrate Sage 200 with eBay and automate essential eCommerce processes.
This dedicated eBay and Sage 200 solution streamlines your eCommerce processes by automating the downloading and uploading of orders, customer details, products, stock and pricing between the two systems. It also provides notification and alerting capabilities if a sales process fails.
eBay and Sage 200 BPA Solution Modules and Benefits
Codeless Platforms’ eBay Sage 200 integration solution automates the flow of essential information, allowing you to quickly and easily remove repetitive manual administration processes, reduce operational costs and ensure data consistency.
Default automated processes in the eBay Sage 200 solution include:
- Automatically download and process sales orders from eBay to Sage 200 including product description, product code, quantity ordered, customer billing/shipping details, payment method, delivery method (including carriage charges)
- Create incoming payments against the order
- Upload Sage 200 sales order status to eBay
- Check for errors and send and internal alert if a sales process fails
- Update inventory from Sage 200 every 15 minutes
- Upload price changes to eBay on an hourly basis
- Automate product updates e.g. product SKU, description, tax class, weight retail price, on hand inventory quantity
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier integration, PO invoice automation, automated pick list creation, dispatch note creation, shipping notifications
*Not included in this standard pack. Contact us for more information.
Benefits of eBay Sage 200 Integration
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve through eBay Sage 200 integration include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Streamline eBay order management processes
- Decrease order to dispatch times
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Improve productivity and reduce operational costs