Concur Expense Sage 200 Integration Overview
Codeless Platforms’ Concur Expense Sage 200 integration connector provides you with automated expenses straight out of the box, enabling you to improve the management of employee expense workflow by removing repetitive data entry and human errors.
This dedicated Concur Expense integration solution automatically creates expenses invoices or journal vouchers in Sage 200 when an expenses or payment request workflow has completed in SAP Concur expense management software. This then enables the workflow to be automatically extended from SAP Concur into Sage 200 where expenses invoices or journal entries can be completed.
Concur Expense Sage 200 Connector Modules and Benefits
Codeless Platforms’ Concur Expense Sage 200 integration solution automates the creation of expenses invoices in Sage 200 so that you can streamline expenses workflow processes.
Default automated processes in the Concur Expense Sage 200 solution include:
- Integration with Sage 200
- Automatically transfer expenses from SAP Concur
- Automate the creation of expenses invoices in Sage 200
- Synchronise cost centre lists, e.g. Client, Business Unit, Department, Support Tickets, Project Activities
- Additional customisation and extra tasks available on request (additional fee)
Benefits of Concur Expense Sage 200 Integration
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve through Concur Expense Sage 200 integration include:
- Remove repetitive data entry and human errors
- Increase visibility into company expenditure
- Streamline employee expenses workflow
- Reduce operational costs
- Improve efficiency and profits