Amazon Sage 200 Integration Solution Overview
Codeless Platforms’ Amazon Sage 200 BPA Solution provides you with a pack of preconfigured tasks to quickly integrate Sage 200 with Amazon and automate essential eCommerce processes.
This dedicated Sage 200 Amazon integration solution removes the need for manual and error prone administration by automating the downloading and uploading of orders, products, stock and pricing.Download Datasheet
Amazon Sage 200 BPA Solution Modules and Benefits
Once installed, you will be able to quickly and easily streamline Amazon order management processes, reduce operational costs and ensure data consistency between your Amazon store and Sage 200.
Default automated processes in the Sage 200 Amazon solution include:
- Process sales orders from Amazon to Sage 200 including product description, product code, quantity, payment method, shipping method
- Upload Sage 200 sales order status to Amazon
- Update inventory from Sage 200
- Upload price changes to Amazon
- Automate product updates e.g. product SKU, description, tax class, weight, retail price, inventory quantity
- Check for errors and send an internal alert if a sales process fails
- Additional Services and Integrations*: Courier integration, PO invoice automation
*Not included in this standard pack. Contact us for more information.
Benefits of Amazon Sage 200 Integration
Common commercial benefits that you can achieve through Amazon Sage 200 integration include:
- Removal of repetitive data entry and associated administration errors
- Streamline Amazon order management processes
- Decrease order to dispatch times
- Increase the visibility of inventory levels
- Improve productivity and reduce operational costs