Octo365 – Cleaning Management Software Overview
Octo365 is a cloud-based cleaning management software solution that enables you to manage your mobile workforce more efficiently and enhance customer service. It can automate many of the day-to-day operations and processes you encounter including accounts, quotes, jobs, rotas, time and attendance, invoices, feedback and reports, all from a single cloud-based system.
Having accessible real-time information on your dashboard, Octo365 allows you to have a 360 view of your business. This can be accessed on any device (desktop, tablet or mobile) meaning you and your workforce can quickly and easily access data from wherever you are.
Octo365 Features and Benefits
Octo365 ensures you have cleaning service scheduling software that works the way you do, not the other way around. From the first day, it provides you with the tools and functionality you need for a complete end-to-end cleaning business software solution.
Standard features of Octo365 include:
- Calendar and Task Management: Organise tasks, jobs and rotas in a fully functional, drag and drop calendar. Issue notifications and reminders or compare calendars.
- Customer Relationship Management: Manage your leads and accounts, process your quotations and generate proposal documents in simple steps.
- Work Order Management: Build job specifications, manage rotas and generate job schedules to improve productivity.
- Invoice and Billing Management: Automatically create and send invoices and billing quickly to ensure improvement in cash flow and operations.
- Customer Service Management: Maintain good quality service by scheduling and managing quality audits, monitoring complaints and recording feedback.
- Franchise Management: Process recruitment, organise franchise records and implement evaluation and training conveniently.
- Human Resources Management: Organise employee profiles, schedules and holidays, and generate optimised reports for effective management of resources.
- Customer Portal: Enable your customers to reach your team efficiently using the customer portal and let them request job or schedule changes and provide feedback.
Benefits of Octo365
- Improved service delivery and management
- Improved management of workforce and suppliers
- 100% accurate audit trails and enhanced reporting
- Increased customer, supplier, contractor satisfaction
- Quicker response and job completion times
- Increased efficiencies and time management
- Improved access for mobile workforce and customers
- Enhanced management of materials and health and safety compliance
- Easy integration with databases, web services and other business systems