This article will show how to setup a connection between TaskCentre and a report server. Once configured a report held on the server can be accessed by a Task using the tool Run Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Open the Run Microsoft Reporting Services global configuration via the following:
Manage > Tools > Format > Run Microsoft Reporting Services
The following box will be displayed:
- Select Add to begin setting up a connection.
- Enter an appropriate name and provide the web service URL of where the reports are stored.
- If the report server requires authentication select the Security tab and provide the required details.
- Select OK to complete. The newly created server connection will now appear in the connection list.
- Select Test to ensure a successful connection, this will also display a list of formats supported by the server.
This completes the global configuration.