Shopware Exact Globe Integration
Are you searching for a powerful Shopware Exact Globe integration solution to integrate Shopware with Exact Globe or preferred courier service provider? Or are you looking for a solution to customise your Shopware order management processing workflows?
Codeless Platforms' Shopware Exact Globe Integration connector provides companies of any size with drag-and-drop tools to simplify access to the Shopware API and to automate the upload and download of data between Shopware and Exact Globe.
No data integration project is the same, that’s why our Shopware integration connector has the flexibility to provide you with a full drag and drop user experience to ensure that integration steps are visually represented with a wider automated process.Download Brochure
Shopware Exact Globe Integration Features and Benefits
Key operations of the Shopware Exact Globe connector include the automatic update of stock, retrieval of orders and stock, the ability to close orders. Automated processes include:
Automatic download of sales orders from Shopware to Exact Globe, including:
- Customer shipping details
- Delivery method chosen by customer e.g. delivery timeframe
- Product description including product code and quantity required
- Payment details including transaction ID
Automatic upload of Exact Globe sales order status to Shopware including:
- Order status updates
- Courier tracking information
Automatic upload of Exact Globe stock level and price changes to Shopware including:
- Product stock levels
- Product price changes
Automated payment reconciliation:
- Check payment has reached vendor bank account before an order is shipped
Other features and advanced order management processes that you can customise when using our Shopware Exact Globe connector include:
- Automatic creation of purchase order requisitions when a Shopware order depletes stock levels below agreed levels
- Automated email and SMS functionality e.g. order confirmations, goods shipped and delivery notifications, stock level alerts, warehouse stock receipt notifications etc.
- Automatic creation and distribution of reports and documents on a scheduled or database event. Ensure copies are saved to both a network location or sent via email, FTP or print e.g. pick lists, delivery notes, stock reports, sales etc.
- Automated email marketing campaigns e.g. promote slow moving stock, promotional and seasonal discount codes etc.
- Automated distribution of Shopware or offline orders to product fulfilment partners (drop shipping)
- Synchronisation of sales orders taken by telephone and other offline methods to Shopware
- Bulk upload and download of customer records, product and product categories
Common commercial advantages of integrating Shopware with Exact Globe include:
- Significantly reduce order fulfilment times
- Ability to process a higher volume of sales without increasing company headcounts
- Reduced operational costs
- Ability to eradicate repetitive data entry
- Increased visibility of customer data to help identify buying history and patterns
Shopware Exact Globe Integration Brochure
Shopware Exact Globe Integration
Configuration day(s) required subject to requirement.
Please note that the dependency information is intended for technical purposes and is expressly not intended to provide exhaustive guidance on licensing matters. With regard to licensing therefore, this information should be treated as advisory only and is provided purely on an “as is” basis.
The precise license restrictions applied to the use of third party products and technologies lie entirely with their respective owners and/or licensors and may be changed from time to time without notice to Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms. It is not within the control of Codeless Platforms exactly how its products will be used in conjunction with third party technologies.
It is therefore the responsibility of the End User to ensure that their use of Orbis Software Ltd t/a Codeless Platforms products, in conjunction with third party products and technologies, lies within the licensing restrictions applied to those third party products and technologies.