Improving ROI and increasing company performance with finance automation
Are you looking for accounting and finance automation software to automate the creation and distribution of key financial reports and invoices or statements? Or are you looking to automate credit control processes by implemening rules and procedures that are designed around the way you work?
Codeless Platforms’ accounting and finance automation software and solutions can remove the pains of repetitive and time-consuming reporting and data entry tasks by integrating your business systems and applications and automating numerous financial processes, from transferring data and generating alerts to authorising purchase orders and monitoring debt management.
- Credit control automation
- Importing sales data into accounting / ERP systems such as Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, Xero and many more
- Automating debt management including monitoring and email reminders
- Running and distributing key financial reports
- Alerting staff when key activities occur in accounting / ERP systems
- Automating regular credit referencing of customers via services such as Creditsafe
- Automating the process of validating VAT numbers by integrating VAT Information Exchange System (VIES) with your accounting or ERP system
- Concur integration with your HR Portal and accounting system
- Sending reminders for annual returns such as tax and VAT
- Simplifying authorisation processes such as purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Improving the management of company car information with vehicle asset management software
- Automating the distribution of WIP (Work in Progress) reports
- Automating the creation and distribution of invoices and statements
- Automating bank reconciliation processes from online payment gateways such as Sage Pay, Stripe, Worldpay etc.
Financial Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other finance departments had to say about us, and find out how we helped them improve cash flow, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study: Priors Hall Park Management
Priors Hall Park Management, which manages a growing new community in Northamptonshire, improved its cash flow, efficiencies, credit control and visibility into data by integrating Sage 50 with Maximizer CRM, as well as automating its invoicing processes.Download Brochure
Case Study: Fashion Edge
Fashion Edge, a wholesale distributor, improved its supply chain management by integrating SAP Business One with third-party systems and automated the generation and transfer of SKU data, reports, dispatch notices, POs and invoicesDownload Brochure
Case Study: Anesco
Anesco, a market leader in renewable energy, gained immediate ROI from integrating Advanced OpenAccounts with its DMS and workforce management app, and then automating the transfer of financial, asset and project information data.Download Brochure
Case Study: The FD Centre
The FD Centre, a provider of part-time Finance Directors to SMEs, saves time and money and gains greater control of data after deploying a portal for SAP Business One.Download Brochure
Accounting and Finance Connectors
Financial Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and how they can influence finance and accounting.