Improving ROI and increasing company performance with finance automation
Are you looking for accounting and finance automation software to automate the creation and distribution of key financial reports and invoices or statements? Or are you looking to automate credit control processes by implemening rules and procedures that are designed around the way you work?
Codeless Platforms’ accounting and finance automation software and solutions can remove the pains of repetitive and time-consuming reporting and data entry tasks by integrating your business systems and applications and automating numerous financial processes, from transferring data and generating alerts to authorising purchase orders and monitoring debt management.
- Credit control automation
- Importing sales data into accounting / ERP systems such as Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, Xero and many more
- Automating debt management including monitoring and email reminders
- Running and distributing key financial reports
- Alerting staff when key activities occur in accounting / ERP systems
- Automating regular credit referencing of customers via services such as Creditsafe
- Automating the process of validating VAT numbers by integrating VAT Information Exchange System (VIES) with your accounting or ERP system
- Concur integration with your HR Portal and accounting system
- Sending reminders for annual returns such as tax and VAT
- Simplifying authorisation processes such as purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Improving the management of company car information with vehicle asset management software
- Automating the distribution of WIP (Work in Progress) reports
- Automating the creation and distribution of invoices and statements
- Automating bank reconciliation processes from online payment gateways such as Sage Pay, Stripe, Worldpay etc.
Financial Case Studies
Codeless Platforms’ software solutions are tried and tested. Don’t just take our word for it though. Discover what other finance departments had to say about us, and find out how we helped them improve cash flow, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Case Study: Graff Diamonds
Discover how Graff Diamonds has gained significant ROI by integrating SAP Business One, SAP Concur and multiple EPOS systems, and then automating a multitude of business processes with BPA Platform.Download Brochure
Case Study : Victim Support
Discover how BPA Platform was adopted across the business to expand the remit of Donor Strategy, automate admin duties and ensure consistent and reliable processes.Download Brochure
Case Study: The FD Centre
The FD Centre, a provider of part-time Finance Directors to SMEs, saves time and money and gains greater control of data after deploying a portal for SAP Business One.Download Brochure
Case Study: HBK CPAs & Consultants
Financial services firm benefits from exceptional ROI, workload and resources, by using BPA Platform to automate the publication of its production reports.Download Brochure
Case Study: Birmingham Airport
Discover how Codeless Platforms' integration with Access Dimensions helps Birmingham Airport automate financial processes to enforce compliance procedures.Download Brochure
Case Study: Ardent Hire
One of the largest specialist plant rental providers in the UK saves time and resources by integrating Access Dimensions with InspHire and automating manual processes.Download Brochure
Case Study: Grosvenor Technology
Discover how Grosvenor Technology, a leading supplier of access control and workforce management solutions, improved business efficiency and future plans by integrating Sage 300 with Salesforce.Download Brochure
Case Study: JOYCE | DICKSON
Discover the benefits JOYCE|DICKSON achieved by dynamically monitoring and maintaining debtors and automating notifications and the creation of reports and timesheets.Download Brochure
Integrations & Solutions for Finance Departments
We provide integration and automation solutions for a wide-range of software, exploiting their APIs to deliver seamless connectivity and data management via a simple, drag and drop interface.
Financial Blog Articles
Read up on the latest thoughts, trends and insights regarding business process automation, application development and how they can influence finance and accounting.