HubSpot SAP Business One Integration
Codeless Platforms’ HubSpot SAP Business One integration solution provides BPA Platform partners and users with a pack of preconfigured tasks that automate the mapping of data, including companies and contacts, deals won and sales orders, to HubSpot objects. This gives read / write access across a variety of tables, facilitating synchronisation between HubSpot and SAP Business One.
HubSpot SAP Business One Integration Modules and Benefits
The SAP Business One HubSpot integration solution reduces repetitive data entry tasks from employee workloads, removes processing errors, improves productivity and drives company performance.
Default modules and functionality in the SAP Business One HubSpot integration solution include:
- Get Companies / Get Contacts: Automatically download companies and contact details including parent company ID from HubSpot and check when the organisation and contact data was last modified or downloaded and update accordingly.
- Get Deals Won: Automatically retrieve deals generated in HubSpot at the last date/time checked.
- Create / Update Company: Automatically create or update a company entry in SAP Business One.
- Create Contact: Automatically create or update a contact for an existing company in SAP Business One.
- Create Sales Order: Automatically create a sales order in SAP Business One from deals won in HubSpot. An automated email notification can be sent to the nominated email address for rejected deals.
Commercial benefits of HubSpot SAP Business One integration:
- Remove repetitive data entry
- Increase the visibility of critical information across employees and departments
- Improve sales forecasting accuracy
- Quickly and easily facilitate system integration
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase ability to drive company revenue